Series: Best Summer Ever
This weeks message is from Pastor Caleb Moore, who serves as our First Responders Pastor.
Text: John 9:1-9
The blind man and his story.
How do we let God have Control?
- Trust God’s plan in your life.
- Let go of the past and focus on the future.
- Be comfortable in the uncomfortable.
- The “Let go and let God” mantra.
- Be willing to lose control.
The mud in our lives.
- People didn’t believe he was blind before.
- People won’t believe you are the new person you are.
- They will question you, people you know, anyone to try to get what they believe is the truth.
- The blind man kept pointing them back to Jesus.
- Once we surrender control then God can come full circle in our lives.