Series: Best Summer Ever
This weeks message is from Pastor Adam on Joy.
Happiness and Joy are not the same.
Happiness – an emotion or feeling based on result or circumstances.
Joy – gratitude based on the root “chara” (Greek) – the awareness of God’s Grace.
Not necessary for a culture of joy:
- Smooth Path
Steps to creating a culture of joy:
- Being captivated by Jesus.
- The Gospel.
- Mission overrides Condition
- Your circumstance vs. Our mission.
- Confidence in Every Season (peace).
- A culture of Worship.
- Happiness is fragile, but Joy in Christ is eternal, and the expression of that truth is worship.